A day in the life of a mom. Some days are full of fun, some are full of frustration. But just like I say to the kids "you get what you get and don't have a fit".
Saturday, September 13, 2008
Hannah's 5th birthday party
So today we celebrated Hannah's 5th birthday. We decided to take her and a few friends tree climbing. Their is this great company here in Richmond called Riverside Outfitters www.riversideoutfitters.net and they do birthday parties for kids. It was a ton of fun and I think the kids and adults had a great time. The location that they use to have the parties is right on the James River. So we got to play in the water and climb trees, it was heaven.
Here are some great pictures from the party. I think it was truly a day they will never forget. I know I wont.
No comments:
Post a Comment