So as a mom I have a whole new respect for Mondays. Back in the days when I was working (outside the home that is) Mondays always sucked because it was the end of a weekend and the beginning of another long work week. Well now as a mom Mondays have changed. First I get my house back, the husband goes back to work and mom is the only force in the house. And second the kids go to school - yippie school! So Mondays rock again. I will never bad mouth the Monday again. So all those lame comments that people make to each other about Mondays, I laugh at you because Monday are the best day of the week. Well until Friday comes and I can't wait for dad to be home for 2 days to pick up where I fell apart. But by god when Monday comes back I'll be ready to go again.Hannah Kate and Me
A day in the life of a mom.
Some days are full of fun, some are full of frustration.
But just like I say to the kids
"you get what you get and don't have a fit".
Some days are full of fun, some are full of frustration.
But just like I say to the kids
"you get what you get and don't have a fit".
Monday, September 15, 2008
Awww Monday - gotta love 'em
So as a mom I have a whole new respect for Mondays. Back in the days when I was working (outside the home that is) Mondays always sucked because it was the end of a weekend and the beginning of another long work week. Well now as a mom Mondays have changed. First I get my house back, the husband goes back to work and mom is the only force in the house. And second the kids go to school - yippie school! So Mondays rock again. I will never bad mouth the Monday again. So all those lame comments that people make to each other about Mondays, I laugh at you because Monday are the best day of the week. Well until Friday comes and I can't wait for dad to be home for 2 days to pick up where I fell apart. But by god when Monday comes back I'll be ready to go again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment