Hannah Kate and Me

A day in the life of a mom.
Some days are full of fun, some are full of frustration.
But just like I say to the kids
"you get what you get and don't have a fit".

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

gym/school/home/school/mall/home

That about sums up our day. I've feel like I live in my car.

I took the girls to the gym this morning, did some time on the treadmill. Then took Hannah to school. Kate and I came home, I got some stuff together for Hannah's birthday. We went to the post office and then went and picked up Hannah at school. We then went over to the mall to kill some time and terrorize the people in Brook stone and then headed home. Pretty normal day.

I think Hannah is coming down with a cold. Pretty normal for the first week of school. She has done it every year since she has been in school. The first week she comes down with some type of head cold. Not sure if its just being exposed to new germs or her body being worn down by new stuff, but every darn year this happens. I can always tell when she is about to get sick because she becomes very ornery. She is normally very compliant and easy going, but when she is about to get sick she becomes a pistol and can't control herself - its fun. Where as Kate is always like that so we really never she a difference :)

No comments: