***for the entire photo shoot of the fried green tomatoes start to finish go to http://www.new.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2007392&l=ce965&id=1122309468
So enough with me me me me. Now onto Hannah's 5 year doctor appointment. As I do with most things I told her last night at bedtime what the plan was for the next day. I told her about her doctor appointment and her only question was will I get shots. I told her that I didn't really know but that we would worry about that tomorrow. In a very sweet little voice she said "it will be okay if I do, I'll be strong". She just melts my heart. Last year at her 4 year check up she got 2 shots and after the nurse did the first one Hannah looked at the nurse with her e
yes watering and asked the nurse if she could be a little more gentle with the next one. I thought the nurse was going to start crying. And the nurse still remembers this and mentions what a big girl she is when ever we go in. So back to this years appointment. The great news was that Hannah did not have to have any shots - yippee. And the even better news is that she doesn't need glasses yet. At her 4 year check up she was having some trouble with the vision test so I thought this year she might be a little worse, but all is still well. Maybe next year. And she has also grown by leaps and bounds. Her height was 44inc (up 4 inc) and her weight was 41.6 lbs (up 6.6 lbs). So all is happy and healthy in the world of Hannah.Tomorrow my entire post is going to be about Kate. I've started noticing that I've been focused on Hannah these last few weeks. Not sure if its been because Hannah has has a birthday and all the stuff that goes along with that or if its because I've been so frustrated with Kate because she is 3 and strong willed and I'm trying not to gripe about her all the time. But I have some cute little stories about Kate that I'll share tomorrow, her imagination is out of this world and she comes up with the funniest stories and songs. So more on her tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment