Hannah Kate and Me

A day in the life of a mom.
Some days are full of fun, some are full of frustration.
But just like I say to the kids
"you get what you get and don't have a fit".

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Amazed at Hannah's art work

Hannah has gotten so creative with her art work and has been loving drawing and using stencils. Its so fun watching the progress. Kate has also been having fun with coloring. I've noticed a huge difference in the two as far as art styles. Kate useing allot of color where Hannah tends to stick to one color. Kate also likes to fill things in with color where Hannah has alway been more light with her coloring. Its fun to see the different styles.

Today Hannah brought me this picture that she wanted to mail to Uncle and Laura. When I told her that they didn't have a mail box where they were but that I thought we could put the picture into the computer and email it she thought that was a great idea. So thats what we did. It was so fun watching her face as the scanner took a
picture of her art and put it into the computer. I can only imagine what was going through her head.

So here is the art work that Hannah made for Uncle and Laura today.

No comments: