Hannah Kate and Me

A day in the life of a mom.
Some days are full of fun, some are full of frustration.
But just like I say to the kids
"you get what you get and don't have a fit".

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Sick kids, rainy Saturday and hanging kitchen cabinets

The poor girls have this cough that wont go away. I took them to the doctor yesterday but they just said it was something they had to ride out. They did give Hannah some Robitussin with codeine and that seemed to help her last night. But Kate woke up today with snot and a worse cough. She seems to be in good spirits, which is nice but I just wish the cough would go away.

We had an ugly rainy day around here. It was a cold rainy fall day. We went to the mall to run around a bit, but besides that we just hung around the house.

I hung some new kitchen cabinets that I bought for a steel at the Goodwill. I just happen to be there last week looking around and found two kitchen cabinets that fit perfect and look great. I also bought the girls new chairs. They loved their red stools but they where getting a bit big for them so I've been looking around for new chairs. And what better than 10.00 wooden chairs from the Goodwill, gotta love that.


No comments: