Hannah and I tried out a new fun spot today. It called Cartwheels and coffee. Its located about 4 miles from our house, so thats really nice. Kate had school this morning so Hannah and I ventured out to see about some fun. We met some friend and had a great time. The coffee shop is half coffee and half play area, perfect combo for moms and kids. And the coffee was yummy (spiced latte,mmmmmm).Check out the story behind cartwheels and coffee. The people that put the idea together deserve a huge pat on the back.
http://www.cartwheelsandcoffee.com/our_story.html
And then I did the kid switch with school and hung out with Kate for the afternoon. She is feeling a bit under the weather, nothing big just a little punkie. So we kept it low key and just hung out. And just before we picked up Hannah we had
to return some caramel apples we bought at Tom Leonard's yesterday. All I wanted was a caramel apple yesterday so we bought a package and when we got home the apples where bad. We found that out just after I took the pictures of the girls eating them yesterday - yuck. But they took them back and I just got some caramel and dipped my own apples in it - yum yum taste like fall to me.
No comments:
Post a Comment