Hannah Kate and Me

A day in the life of a mom.
Some days are full of fun, some are full of frustration.
But just like I say to the kids
"you get what you get and don't have a fit".

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Pumpking picking and caramel apples



Another wonderful fall day. Cold and crisp, a great day go pumpkin picking. For the past 4 years we've been going to The Chesterfield Berry farm to get out pumpkins and do other fun fall things. But unfortunately this year they raised their rates and I just couldn't see paying 40.00 for admission and then paying for the pumpkins. So we decided to just go to our local Tom Leonard's and pick the biggest pumpkin we could find. And we did. I think the pumpkin weighs more than both girls. And for a fun treat we bought caramel apples to eat when we got home. It was a fun day had by all.

Next weekend we'll carve the pumpkin into something spooky.

No comments: