Two weeks ago I posted about doing a two week grocery shopping for 200.00 (and then 40.00 half way through for fresh stuff), so a total of 240.00 for 2 weeks. We did great. We made and ate every meal, and all of them were good. I was very impressed with us.
So today is Greg's turn to tackle the groceries. I wish him all the luck in the world because it was a hard job. And I set a pretty high standard a few weeks ago so I can't wait to see how he does. He planned out 2 weeks of meals and looked through all the adds to see what was on sale. He is now at the store shopping away.
UPDATE: Greg did it. Under 200.00 for 2 weeks. Great job.
We're heading to Allie's 6th birthday party today. I just can't get over that she is 6. So big. The girls will have a ton of fun at the party this afternoon.
Picture from the party, we had a blast.
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2009108&l=308f8&id=1122309468
No comments:
Post a Comment