I'm venturing into the world of coupon cutting. I've dabbled in it a few times but now is the time to get serious. With the financial world the way it is right now we should all be saving where we can. So I thought I would start somewhere that I can make a big difference every month. I'm going to make it a challenge for myself, that way it will feel more like a game than work. I'm curious at how much we can actually save, but at this point every penny saved is a win.If anyone has any great coupon tips please send them my way. I'm actually looking forward to the Sunday paper tomorrow, can't wait to clip some savings.
Happy shopping. Now is the time to get frugal and pinch those pennies, whether you need to or not its a good time to do it.
1 comment:
Here's a tip for combining frugality with multi-tasking. Without going into TMI, if you need to spend a little bit of time in the bathroom, bring the Sunday coupon sections and a pair of scissors with you. Clip coupons while doing your thing. That way, you have not wasted a single minute and are saving money too. ;)
Post a Comment