Hannah Kate and Me

A day in the life of a mom.
Some days are full of fun, some are full of frustration.
But just like I say to the kids
"you get what you get and don't have a fit".

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

The bagel tree

At breakfast this morning Hannah and Kate were enjoying a sesame bagel and chit chatting about how much they love bagels. I was doing morning stuff so I was just over hearing the conversation that was taking place between them. I'm not really sure who said it, but they started talking about the sesames on the bagels and how they are seeds. Then one of them said "well if we plant the seeds they will grow" to which the other one replied "maybe they will grow into a bagel tree". And before I knew it they where both outside in their pjs planting seeds from their bagels. It was the cutest thing I've seen in a while. Not only were they doing this together, but they were really serious about it.

Now, how do I find a bagel tree to plant where they put the seeds.....hmmmmm.

No comments: