
It was an ugly rainy around here. Its good for the seed be put down in the yard, but bad for getting the kids energy out.
The girls had school today, all went great. They always come home loving the day they had. It was D week in Hannah's class so she came home today talking all about things that start with the letter D. I'm signed up to go in the class room during H week and do a little craft or story with the kids. I need to figure out what I'm going to do, its only 4 weeks away.
Kate had her friend Addison over for lunch today. It was cute to see them playing and eating together. Kate and Addison have been in class together for 2 years. And Addison doesn't live to far from us so its great to get them together. They really enjoying playing and get along great.
We have no big plans for the weekend. No yard work, no house work, no big plans. Its kinda nice. Just some hanging out with the family and maybe go get a pumpkin or two.
No comments:
Post a Comment