Hannah Kate and Me

A day in the life of a mom.
Some days are full of fun, some are full of frustration.
But just like I say to the kids
"you get what you get and don't have a fit".

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Fall festival at Good Shepherd

One of the schools on our list for next year for the girls is Good Shepherd school. http://www.gses.org/Home.shtml
It is a very small private school in our neighborhood. I took a tour a few weeks ago and loved it. So it will be our private school fall back if non of the public school work out - but th
ats for another post.

Today was Good Shepherds fall festival so we took the girls. We had a blast. Lots of stuff to play on and yummy food to eat.
The girls got their faces painted - so cute. Face painting will forever be the best part of being a kid. I remember it when I was growing up and always loved it.

It was a bitter 50 degrees today a
nd felt cooler with the wind. A nice fall day for a festival. Maybe tomorrow we'll search for pumpkins.


No comments: