G.Len and G. Joyce sent the girls this awesome reading system. Its called TAG reading system by Leap frog. It really is as cool as the commercials say it is. The girls have been having a blast with it. And they have even been sharing, which is a very nice change to the grabbing and yelling that has been going on.And you should see Greg and I trying to figure out how it works. Technology has finally passed us. It reminded me of when I was about 11 and I got a transistor radio for my birthday. I thought I was the
So back to the story. I remember the day I brought my radio over to my Grandparents house and my Grandpa wouldn't go near it, he just kept saying that it wasn't big enough for all that sound to come out of it. Well, I now know how he felt. How can this little pen hold so much and how does it know what I'm pointing at. It really is a very cool product. So if you looking for something fun to give the kids for Christmas this has my stamp of approval.
http://www.leapfrog.com/en/shop/tag_library.html

No comments:
Post a Comment