Hannah Kate and Me

A day in the life of a mom.
Some days are full of fun, some are full of frustration.
But just like I say to the kids
"you get what you get and don't have a fit".

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Kate's new hobby and reconnecting with old friends

Kate has found a new hobby and I'm not going to stop her. She love to vacuum. We have one of those swivel sweepers and Kate has found that she loves to go around the house and vacuum. And you can bet that I'll let her do that as much as she wants.

I've become hooked on facebook. I've been having a blast getting back in touch with people from the past and also keeping up with current people in my life. Its been such a great way to communicate and share pictures with others quickly. I just recently reconnected with Christopher, the brother of my high school sweetheart Greg. Christopher and I have been having fun writing back and forth and catching up on 18 years (holy snap 18 years). The Hecht family was always so wonderful to me and its been fun to hear about their lives and what they've been up to.

I wonder who I'll find next.

No comments: