
The girls and I had a fun morning and learned about the spirit of giving. Build-A-Bear did a workshop this morning for the Marine Toys for Tots Foundation. The first 100 people in the store got to make a bear for free to give to the foundation. It was a great way to teach the kids about giving. They got to pick out a cute little ghost to stuff and then place the heart inside. They then gave the ghost a big hug and placed it in the box - no tears no fussing. They liked the idea that they got to make something for someone else. And they didn't even ask for one themselves - such big girls.
http://www.buildabear.com/
We then headed to the park to play with some school friends. The girls had the day off school for a teacher work day so we got together with some of the families to play. It was fun to see the friendships the girls have at school, such sweet kids.
And then on the way home I made the decision to call the pediatrician to see if I could get the girls in this afternoon. Both girls have had a cough for weeks. Its been keeping Hannah up at night and nothing we do has made it any better. So I thought I better take them in and of course its nothing and will just have to run its course. The Dr. did give Hannah some Robitussin with codine so hopefully that will give her a good night sleep. Because she needs it, her temperment has been bad the last week and you can tell she is just tired. I'll let you know how it goes.
No comments:
Post a Comment